American (Authentic guy) VoiceOver. Since 2012, I have recorded commercials, E-learning projects, telephony, promo, and radio jingles/imaging for companies and radio stations all over the world.
I have a neutral American accent and excellent sound quality from my professionally treated and equipped home studio. My mic is a Lewitt LCT 440 Pure.
Most turnarounds will be within 24 hours
I am an American (Atlanta) voice actor with versatility. From the guy next door, to a drill sergeant, to a feeble guy in his 90s...
While I have recorded many commercials over the years, I also have put my voice to, whiteboard animations, explainer videos, telephony messages, and my favorites... cartoons and video games!
This is all produced from my professionally treated and equipped home studio.
I am also an experienced radio DJ, and have decades of experience mixing audio.
1. Please provide script ahead of time, up to 150 words.
2. Direction, what is the attitude or mood of the voice you want, also the age range.
3. Please supply a pronunciation guide to help with any words that may be unfamiliar.
4. 1 full revision is included.
5. no sexual or offensive content.
I have about 7 to 8 characters I can do very well, from and Army Drill Sargent to cartoony silly voices. Just ask, if it's not in my wheelhouse, Ill be up front and tell you.