- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
My name is Timothy Banfield and I have been doing voice over for cartoons, animation, video games, and app games for over 12 years. I would love nothing more than to help you bring your projects to life with the characters you had envisioned.
What this JOB includes.
- Up to 400 words
- 48kHz 24-Bit WAV
- 1 free revision (not including script rewrites)
- 2-4 day average turnaround
What my studio consists of.
- Microphones: Sennheiser MKH-416
- Interfaces: Yamaha MG12XU
- Software: Audacity
- Recording Space: 5ft x 5ft x 8ft
- Treatment: Auralex Foam, Bass Traps
- Internet Speed: 390Mbps Download / 25Mbps Upload
What I'm best known for.
- AFK Arena (Lilithgames) - Brutus/Lion-Man - MMO/APP Game
- CartoonHooligans - Various Characters - Web Cartoon Series
- Counting with Paula (Omen Studios) - Multiple Characters - Web Cartoon Series
- Deadly Tower of Monsters (ACE Team) - Dr. Peculiar - PS4/STEAM Game
- Hide Or Die - Mad Scientist - STEAM / PvP Horror Game
- Leo The Wildlife Ranger - Kyle - Web Cartoon Series
- Sleep Tight (BearFoxBear) - Tim Edwards/Narrator - FPS Horror Game
- Sneaky Bears (WarDucks) - Buddy - PS4/STEAM VR Game
- The Hero We Need (VoDoo Studios) - Lead, Various Characters - STEAM
- Tony & Clyde - Clyde, Various Characters - Switch, Xbox, PS4
- Undead World (DoubleDown Interactive) - Doc - Hero Survival App Game
- Until The Last Plane - Soldiers/Pilots - STEAM
- WH 40K: Inquisitor Martyr (NeocoreGames) - Nurgling - PC Game
- Wasteland 3 (InXile Entertainment) - Robot 2 - Multiplatform
Message me in advance on this topic. It depends.
Message me in advance and let me know what your deadline may be. If I am able to, I will inform you before making any transactions.
Message me and we can work out something that way.
1. Please provide the script or what you would like me to record.
2. Please inform me as to what kind of project this is and how my VO will be used.
3. Please provide any and all references and samples you may.
4. Please provide the name of the company and the name of the project.
5. Please send any relevant links associated with the project.
6. Let me know if there are any questions or concerns.
Voice Over Gender
Content words (Number)