“Excellent work, amazing turn around times, helped me out a ton as a video editor being able to quickly iterate the voice over with the edit workflow.”
“An amazing job by Adam! He has really given me the quality I need for this project!“
Hi! My name is Adam Clark, and I am a professional voice-over actor with a passion for exceeding client's expectations. Businesses and creatives trust me to deliver world-class voice-overs that support their brands and vision. My goal is always to make the process of completing projects that build their business quick and easy.
Project types include, but are not limited to…
• Animation • Audiobook • Business Training Tutorial • Character Voices • Corporate Video • eLearning • Explainer Video • Narration • Phone Greetings and IVR • Podcast Intro & Outro • PowerPoint Presentation • Promotional Video (promo video) • TV & Radio Commercial (ad or spot) • Video games • Websites • Whiteboard Animation Voice-over • YouTube Video
I normally speak in a friendly, conversational baritone, and I can produce dialects in several forms of English. I particularly have a strong affinity for character voices.
My voice has been noted to deliver a bright, friendly “guy next door” tone that customers will be able to relate to and believe in. Because audiences need to be communicated WITH, not talked AT, they deserve it. There’s a difference, they feel it, and it matters.
Projects are priced at a per word rate and start at $62.50 USD for up to 500 words (approx 5 min). Scripts that are more than 500 words are priced at the rate of $.125 USD per word.
I understand that clients can have budget constraints, especially when businesses are just starting. My rates are always negotiable.
Contact me for a free sample voice-over, or send me an invitation to your project.
Thank you for listening.
- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
You will get up to 500 words of polished, ready for production voice-over to be used in your
• Business Training Tutorial
• Character Voices
• Corporate Video
• Explainer Video
• Phone Greetings and IVR
• Podcast Intro & Outro
• PowerPoint Presentation
• Promotional Video (promo video)
• TV & Radio Commercial (ad or spot)
• Video games
• Whiteboard Animation Voice-over
• YouTube Video
With a LESS than 24 hour turn-around on most projects and exceptional customer service, find out how my voice can add to the quality that your project requires for it to make a statement.
I need a finalized script to start production. Minor script changes are allotted for in revisions, but any major changes that require another complete recording will be charged full price
Voice Over Gender
Content words (Number)