- You pay only the listed price without any hidden costs.
- We keep your money until you are happy with the delivered work.
- The job will be done or your money will be returned.
I record a voice over in Italian, with a basic editing (compression, normalization, no breaths) for commercials, spots and promos.
I submit two versions of the script, with a bit different expressiveness, so you can choose the one you prefer. My expressiveness is versatile, so it can be institutional, fresh, enthusiastic, sad, emotional and so on, depending on your needs and preferences.
The minimum fee is 150€, plus the rights depending on the distribution. For the rights and/or in case your budget is different, make an offer and then I'll decide whether to accept it or not.
After you got the recording, you can ask for some remakes, included in the price, if:
- I pronounced something wrong or if I did any kind of mistake
- You would like a different expressiveness or velocity for some specific sentences or words
The remakes have to be paid separately if:
- You modify the text after I have already recorded it and sent it to you
Together with the script, I need a detailed description of the characteristics of the recording you need (which kind of expressiveness, tone, velocity etc.) with clear indications about the pronunciation of names, foreign words (so word that are not in Italian nor English), acronyms, initials and so on. If there are English words, please, tell me if you prefer a more 'British' pronunciation or an Italianized one.
Voice Over Gender
Content words (Number)
1 - 400